Revised.....mistake on practice times !
As Rich said, I would also like to add my congratulations to all of the girls for their efforts thus far. We were very close to having an unbeaten weekend, if not for a deflected shot into the goal and I was so sorry for the girls not getting a result they fully deserved. It might also have silenced a few other folks !! It was a great team effort as Rich laid out and the team spirit is evident.
Anyway, mission accomplished for the weekend, we are in our first state finals and at home field which is great. I encourage everyone to bring as much family support as possible to cheer your girls on next weekend. As Rich said, it is knockout time ( single elimination as you guys say here ! ) so it's win or bust. Whatever happens from here is a bonus as far as I'm concerned but I think we are capable of doing well IF we focus this week.
We will practice this week on Tuesday and Thursday from 5.30 to 7.00 and I'm pleading with you for EVERYONE to make these last 2 practices of the season so we can prepare them as best we can for the STATE FINALS. I know you all have other things going on but this is one week I'm hoping you can change your schedule.
Thanks a lot.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
One More Weekend
Posted by Anonymous at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment