Friday, September 26, 2008

From Coach Derek

Parents and Players, Derek wanted me to pass this along to all of you but time got away from me so here it is just a little late.

Hi folks. I just wanted to wish the team the very best of luck this weekend in your first tournament of the season. I can't begin to tell you how much I miss the girls, the team and all that goes with it, even the parents !!

Coach Rich has kept me informed of the progress and the new additions and I'm excited for you all. I will be very eager to hear the weekend's results and maybe even catch some of the games if Mr Nick can hook me up !!

Please tell the girls I'm rooting for them and Natalie and I will be there in spirit. Remind them to be "FIRST TO THE BALL"..........and Don, hope you can carry that Scottish accent across the field !!

All the best,
"Coach" Derek.

0 comments: