We have the schedule now for the tournament. It is on the blog so I encourage you to take a look. It will be listed under Important Information on the right hand side. Our first game is not until 11:30 a.m. on Saturday so a Friday night stay is probably not necessary.
I am unclear on the playoff structure but have asked for clarification. More than likely, since we all play each other, it will probably be the one with the most points after three games since there are only 4 teams in our bracket. As you will notice on the schedule, they are teams we have not played so I am very excited about that. We will play 2-35 minute halves which is great to help with the fitness.
The other factor to be aware of is that we are combined with u14 teams. Again, exciting in that we will have some difficult and I imagine seasoned competition. Great test for our team.
We can talk more on Thursday but don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Rich
Monday, September 22, 2008
Slidell Tournament Schedule
Posted by Rich at 10:53 PM
Labels: schedule, Slidell Tournament
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment