Friday, April 17, 2009

Important Sunday Scrimmage Update

Parents,

This round robin is turning into a mess! I just got off the phone with Warren and it appears that one of the teams (you can probably guess which one) has created some scheduling issues at the last minutes for their own benefit. So here is how we have to proceed at this point.

We will now have an 11 am scrimmage against U14g Force team. This team is very good and I think the girls will benefit greatly from playing them and it should be a very technical game.

At 2 p.m. we will play the Global Racers. They are a great team as well and we can work on a few of the things we saw when we scrimmaged them last night.

We will NOT be playing the Fury. I think the Global Racers have also decided not to play them as I understand it.

IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR CAN'T MAKE THE GAME PLEASE CONTACT WARREN DIRECTLY AT 781-1731. Warren will be coaching the team on Sunday since I will be out of town. Sorry I won't be there to help and for all the confusion but the team is in good hands.

Because we will only play two games and because the Global Racers have requested a rematch for Top Shelf, we will play our Tuesday Top Shelf game against them. I know we have way more soccer in the next two weeks than you all bargained for so just do what you can.


Again, I apologize for all the changes but it has been a bit crazy trying to line up the scrimmages. Please thank Warren for all his effort in getting all our scrimmages organized this season. He has done a great job and provided the team with a lot of good opportunities to play some good teams.

Rich

0 comments: